The filter criteria correspond to the following results:
The Church of Assumption of Holy Mary is located in the county of Csongrád, 25 km far from Makó. During the Czechoslovak - Hungarian exchange of inhabitants the village was installed in 1947 with Hungarian Catholic Hungarians in Upper Hungary. In 1947, Cardinal József Mindszenty visited the relocated Hungarians. The church was dedicated to Endre Hamvas, Bishop of Csanád, on April 4, 1950. The church was built entirely from the work of the faithful in the historic storm of the 50's. Several of the famous artists of Szeged can also be found in the church, among others, the cross-stations created by Gábor Vágó's sculptor and goldsmith's artist, Klára Lakatos, an insect artist. The organ was made by Alajos Moser in 1879 is in the church. The temple is 30 meters long and 10 meters wide, with a simple design. It's historical value is attributed to the lost home of the relocated people and their deep religious Hungarians rooted in their Catholic faith, which is expressed in this building. Even before the settlement of their own home and their livelihood, the first was the construction of the church and the request of an independent pastor.
Upon request, during opening hours half an hour
Geolocation is 46.317433, 20.737927
+36 1 / 795 6231
Üzemelteti a Lechner Nonprofit Kft.